Frequently Asked Questions
Marriage Bureau ads in Mizoram Post can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Mizoram Post are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Marriage Bureau ad in Mizoram Post
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Marriage Bureau respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Marriage Bureau packages of Mizoram Post from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Marriage Bureau ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Mizoram Post is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Mizoram Post Marriage Bureau ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Marriage Bureau ad in Mizoram Post:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Q. Please help me with some Sample advertisements for advertising my new Marriage Bureau in the Mizoram Post & help me with the rates as well
Why place Marriage Bureau Ad in Mizoram Post Newspaper ?
Now Booking Marriage Bureau ads in Newspapers Made as Easy as a Few Clicks of the Mouse:
ReleaseMyAd-the largest online Newspaper Ad Booking Agency of India, has implemented the simplest online ad Booking process. You can now book and release your Marriage Bureau Ad adverts in 3 easy steps online.
- The first step requires you to visit releaseMyAd.com choose the ad type as Classified Text or Display, which will direct you to the Category selection page, where you need to choose the “Marriage Bureau” as the category and proceed to select the Newspaper. As you choose the newspaper, you can review the rates and the packages associated with the newspaper and category, based on different editions.
- The next page, is the Compose Ad page, where you can type in your ad matter and highlight it, if need be, with ticks, bold letters, colour highlights etc. The need for ad highlights is often quite helpful in locating your own Marriage Bureau advertisement. You can also get a glimpse of your ad before it is printed with the help of the Live Ad Preview Feature, exclusively at releaseMyAd.
- In the last section, which is the Dates & Payment section, you must confirm the ad release dates and finally proceed to the payment section. We offer both online and offline payment options, so that you can make the ad payment as per your convenience. The payment modes include Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT (Online Money Transfer), Cheque/Cash Deposit, Demand Draft and Cash Collection.
How To Compose Your Marriage Bureau Ad In Mizoram Post To Get Maximum Response ?
A marriage bureau helps to ease the complications of organising a marriage by being a matchmaker, and also assists with the planning and preparations for the actual wedding. Here is why you should book your marriage bureau ads in newspapers:
- Marriage bureau advertisements in newspapers provide information about the marriage bureau and the services that they offer.
- Marriage bureaus help families find suitable matches for their children. Finding prospective life partners for people is one of the main objectives of the services of a marriage bureau.
Helps in Marriage Planning
- Marriage bureaus are established with the primary purpose of helping to make marriages seamless and hassle-free.
Offers Other Services
- In addition to matchmaking and wedding planning, marriage bureaus offer other services such as counselling and guidance.
Wide Reach of Newspapers
- In India, a large number of people in cities and villages across the country read newspapers. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.